CONT'ACT US FOR BULK CONTAINERS 15, 55, and 275
- (662) 478-2788
We have packaged this product for economic shipping.
You will receive a one gallon jug of product makes 5 gallons of ready to use soap. Simply put 4 gallons of water in a bucket and pour the one gallon concentrate into the bucket. DO NOT place the soap in the bucket first unless you want a ton of soap suds when you add the water!!!
HC-36 is an outstanding general purpose cleaner for use on machinery, walls, floors, food processing equipment, vinyl, and most industrial surfaces. It quickly penetrates and suspends grease and oil from their surfaces for easy removal.
• Excellent degreasing ability
• May be used with hot or cold water
• Easily rinsed
• Safe for use with pressure washers
• Safe for use with automatic scrubbers
• Degreasing: vehicles, engines, frames, garage floors, driveways, hoods, vents, tractors, lawn mowers
• Floor scrubbers
• Sealed concrete floors
• Safe on painted concrete floors
• HC-36 should be wiped away and/or rinsed thoroughly. DO NOT allow cleaner to dry before rinsing. It is recommended you test this cleaner in an inconspicuous area on the surface before starting cleaning.
Note: Cleaning effectiveness is affected by: temperature, concentration, dwell time, water hardness, and soap application pressure. Soap concentration may be adjusted to compensate for changes in these conditions.